Things you should know as a Bridgenex Consultant:
- Our services are free to all W2 and 1099 independent consultants.
- You must be legal to work in the US, ie: US Citizen, Green Card, or an EAD card.
- Once you, the consultant are placed on an assignment, you are required to complete all paperwork before your given start date. You can access all necessary forms through our on-line Payroll Portal. An account login and password will be given to you by a Bridgenex Associate.
- Time Card Submissions: All time cards must be completed online through our: Payroll Portal; Please login and fill-out and complete your timecard every Friday; Once completed your manager or supervisor will review and approve the time card. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Approved Time sheets must be received by 11:00 am(PST) on the following Monday to guarantee timely check processing.
- Consultants are paid every Friday, unless Friday is a holiday, in which case payday will be the following working business day. Checks can be mailed to your home, direct deposited into your bank account, or picked up at the office (prior arrangements must be made).
- Benefits are available for qualifying consultants including comprehensive health benefits plans, dental, vision, and 401K.
For answers to addtional consulting related questions please vise our FAQ page under the Consultants dropdown menu.